Jezebel Jezebel

I like it a lot! I love the melody and the overall soundscape. I just think that the instruments could be a bit more "clear", especially the piano, you know? Maybe work a bit more on equalizing the instruments better.

But overall, great job! :)

Azhthar responds:

Thanks for the review! I agree that the piano could be a bit louder in the final mix but actually I removed a lot of the high frequencies by purpose. First it was supposed to sound a bit more dark because of the mood of the whole track. Second: The high notes which are played especially in the transition between thetwo parts and the high notes during the sax solo were a bit hard for my ears without removing the high frequencies. Honestly I appreciate your time to listen to the track and taking your time to write the two sentences of feedback but don´t you think you should make a bit of a difference between listening to the mix of an EDM track and someting like this. I know that the EQ of the piano is a bit of a weakness in that track (Icatually did four versions in the mix twaeking the piano until I was at least partly satisfied, but making it clearer, thus adding more treble really doesn´t help here... Other suggestions here are highly appreciated, since I have no idea at the moment...